Mutual of Omaha Mortgage has negotiated a rebate to all Mutual of Omaha Mortgage clients who use one of our referred realtors, anywhere in the country. The realtors have agreed to rebate any of our clients up to 25% of their commission if they are a Veteran/Active Duty, and up to 21% for all others. The rebate could be for the sale or purchase of a home or both, there is no maximum amount of this rebate.*
What this means for you, the buyer
- A rebate check or gift card for up to 22% for Veterans/Active duty members and a 3% donation to the USO and 19% for all others and a 2% donation to the USO*
A trusted partner with your financial interest in mind.
A fleet of qualified mortgage and real estate agents at your disposal.
The peace of mind that you got the best deal possible in the market today.
How to enroll in the program
You must not currently be using a real estate agent.
You must go through this form to enroll.
You must be qualified; the application is completed and Prequalification is issued.
- You must close your transaction with the referred agent.
Get started here
*Terms and conditions
This program is available for any Mutual of Omaha Mortgage homebuyer and is buying or selling their house. This rebate offer does not require the homebuyer to use Mutual of Omaha Mortgage for financing. It does require the client to close with the referred Real Estate firm.
• You will receive the rebate as a check or gift card, based on state rules. Some states do not allow rebate, check availability.
• Our realtor network is national, allowing you to utilize this benefit within almost any market, or when moving from one market to another.
• See state restrictions below.
• You must use the Realtor network provided.
• You are not required to use Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.
• Rebates not allowed in some states. See terms and conditions.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Inc., NMLS ID 1025894. 3131 Camino Del Rio N 190, San Diego, CA 92108. Subject to Credit Approval. For licensing information, go
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Incentive eligibility on real estate transactions: (A) requires customers to utilize the Mutual Military Realtor Benefit through the Mutual Military Realtor Benefit assigned broker; (B) may not
be available to customers currently registered with another Military reward program; (C) may not be available to individuals receiving certain corporate relocation benefits, subject to a review
of specific policy restrictions and other benefits received for the same property transaction; (E) is available to customers not currently under contract with a real estate sales professional to
buy or sell; (F) requires a minimum home sale price of $100,000, excluding land only transactions; (G) is based on a broker commission rate of 3% for a single-sided transaction, if your actual
commission is less than 3%, your benefits may be reduced; (H) except where this program is prohibited by law.
Some states restrict rebates but allow an equal discount to be applied.
• Sellers may be eligible for a discount only in Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Oregon and Tennessee.
• Buyers are not eligible for a rebate from the rebate program but may be eligible for a rebate from the real estate broker in New Jersey.
• Buyers are not eligible for a rebate or a discount in Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Tennessee.
•Sellers are not eligible for a rebate or a discount in Iowa and Kansas.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Inc., NMLS ID 1025894. 3131 Camino Del Rio N 190, San Diego, CA 92108. AL Consumer Credit License 22123; AK Broker/Lender License AK1025894. AZ Mortgage