Advertising Rate Disclosures
Disclosure Assumptions - Current as of August 30, 2021 .
- The Interest rates quoted assume a $300K loan amount, $378K value (~80% LTV), Primary Single Family Residence (SFR 1 unit), Owner Occupied (O/O), with impounds (Escrow), 780 FICO score, 43 DTI (Debt-To-Income ratio), Alameda County, CA.
- The actual interest rate, APR, and payment may vary based on specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property and other factors.
- Not available in all states. Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance.
15-year Fixed-Rate as low as 1.99% (2.155% APR)
- The advertised loan is a 15-year fixed-rate full amortizing loan, assuming a $300,000 loan amount and a 1.99 interest rate.
- This loan has 180 monthly principal and interest payments of $1,930. The disclosure APR is based on 0.692 discount points and $2,511 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.155
30-year Fixed-Rate as low as 2.75% (2.84% APR)
- The advertised loan is a 30-year fixed-rate full amortizing loan, assuming a $300,000 loan amount and a 2.75 interest rate.
- This loan has 360 monthly principal and interest payments of $1,225. The disclosed APR is based on 1.129 discount points and $2,826 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.84
15-year Fixed-Rate VA Loan as low as 1.875% (2.392% APR)
- The advertised loan is a 15-year fixed-rate full amortizing loan, assuming a $300,000 loan amount and a 1.875% interest rate.
- This loan has 180 monthly principal and interest payments of $1,956. The disclosure APR is based on 0.934 discount points and $3,141 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.392%
30-year Fixed-Rate VA Loan as low as 2.25% (2.459% APR)
- The advertised loan is a 30-year fixed-rate full amortizing loan, assuming a $300,000 loan amount and a 2.25% interest rate.
- This loan has 360 monthly principal and interest payments of $1,173. The disclosed APR is based on 0.217 discount points and $667 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.459%
Ready to talk with a mortgage expert?
Our friendly, knowledgeable mortgage loan originators are happy to help you navigate the world of mortgage so you can find the right solution tailored to your needs. Request a no-obligation call. Just fill out the convenient form below.
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Lorraine M S in Telford, PAOn May 20, 2023
Although Patrick is a salesman, ( and a very good one) not once did I feel he was pressuring me in any way, shape or form.... He was extremely informative, patient and kind..He turned my negative situation into a positive one.. He has stated he would be there for me as my personal representative throughout my contract...Contacting me when beneficial situations arise.. To know that I have a trustworthy advocate working with me and for me, leaves me confident in my decision and any decisions we make in the future together... Thank you Patrick NormileðŸ˜Š
Marcus Kenneth M in Neenah, WIOn May 06, 2023
Aaron was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and answered any questions that came up and would highly recommend him.
Richard W in Elgin, SCOn April 26, 2023
From the beginning of our first phone contact Mr. Livingston made me feel this was a good choice to make. Brandyn showed me he cared and wanted to help me even though I thought no bank could get me out of my financial situation. Brandyn made it all happen. Brandyn was always in contact with me daily. He was available at anytime to answer any questions or concerns I had. When I purchase or decide to refinance my home again I will reach out to Brandyn and Mutual for financing. Thank you so much Brandyn for your willingness to go above and beyond to help me out of my financial burdens. You will always be in my prayers.
Joyce COn April 17, 2023
I have closed on loans before, but this loan with Mutual of Omaha was by far the most efficient. Jake was helpful , knowledgeable and made me feel confident in my choices. He always returned my calls & answered all my questions, yet wasn't aggressive which I appreciated. Ashley was also very helpful. I felt like I was respected & important through the entire process. Very professional team. Thank you all !!
Timothy M B in Arena, WIOn April 08, 2023
Aaron was on top of things from the very beginning. We needed a pre approval letter to move quick on our dream home. He collected the information and had a reply for us in less than a day. We are very happy in our new home thanks to him!
Britten L in Rockford, MIOn April 01, 2023
Honestly one of the main reasons I chose to go with Jake is because he didn't bombard me with phone calls for days and weeks! He texted me, which made it very easy for me to quickly get him the info he needed in my busy life. He made me feel comfortable and confident in my decisions; even when I made some last minute:). Great experience!
Mark C W in Lansdale, PAOn March 28, 2023
We were told what we needed to do and why All our concerns answered Jake was great to work with
Jennifer K. P in Evansville, WIOn February 15, 2023
The communication was great, always quick replies and able to answer minor and major questions. Kris was able to take the time to go thru details, and give extra explanation to truly make sure I understood.
Deedre M. S in Hamburg, NJOn February 22, 2023
just your professionalism, and how quickly everything was done and made the process so overwhelmingly awesome! this is the second refi Iâ€™ve done with Joe, Bulla and I donâ€™t think Iâ€™ll go anywhere else again
Kelly V M in Blue Ridge, TXOn January 31, 2023
Josh is very professional and a pleasure to work with, a pleasant experience!