TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Incentive eligibility on real estate transactions: (A) requires customers to utilize the Mutual Veterans Benefit through the Mutual Military Benefit assigned broker. (B) may not be available to customers currently registered with another Military reward program (C) may not be available to individuals receiving certain corporate relocation benefits, subject to a review of specific policy restrictions and other benefits received for the same property transaction; (E) is available to customers not currently under contract with a real estate sales professional to buy or sell; (F) requires a minimum home sale price of $50,000, excluding land only transactions; (G) is based on a broker commission rate of 3% for a single-sided transaction, if your actual commission is less than 3%, your benefits may be reduced; (H) except where this program is prohibited by law.
Some states restrict rebates, but allow an equal discount to be applied.
- Sellers may be eligible for a discount only in Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Oregon and Tennessee.
- Buyers are not eligible for a rebate from the rebate program but may be eligible for a rebate from the real estate broker New Jersey.
- Buyers are not eligible for a rebate or a discount in Alabama, Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Tennessee.
- Sellers are not eligible for a rebate or a discount in Iowa and Kansas.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Realtor Rebate Examples
- You will receive the rebate as a check or a gift card, based on state rules.
- Our realtor network is national, allowing you to utilize this benefit within any market, or when moving from one market to another.
- You must use the Realtor network provided.
- You are not required to use Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.